- Architectural consulting services to the health care client.
- Experience with all types of inpatient and outpatient facilities.
- Inpatient facilities: nursing, intensive care, emergency services, radiology, endoscopy, surgical suites and all other clinical and non-clinical support functions of the acute care institution.
- Ambulatory care facilities: Surgical, medical imaging and physician offices.
- The types of imaging facilities have included magnetic imaging, C.T. scanners, P.E.T. scanners, cardiac catheterization, electro physiology, radiography, radioflouroscopy, chest x-ray, angiography, mammography, nuclear medicine cameras, linear accelerators, high-dose radiation and bone densitometers.
Medical centers, ambulatory centers, imaging centers and physicians.
Sample of Projects:Open MRI, Magnetic Imaging of Morris, Mt. Lakes, N.J.
Operating Room and Dept. Alterations, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
Cardiac Catheterization Dept. Alterations, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
Cardiologists Offices: Morris County Cardiology Consultants, Annandale, N.J.
1.0 T. MRI Scanner: New Century Imaging, Paramus, N.J.
PET/CT Scanner Suite: Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, N.J.
Cardiology Physician Offices, Morris County Cardiology, Bridgewater, N.J.
Ambulatory Surgical Center: Surgical Center of Millburn, Millburn, N.J.
Medical Imaging Center: Radiology Center at Harding, Harding, N.J.
Ambulatory Surgical Center at Cedar Knolls, N.J.
Interventional Radiology Suite, Holyname Hospital, Teaneck, N.J.
Pharmacy dept. Holyname Hospital, Teaneck, N.J.
Ambulatory Surgical Center, Middletown, N.J.
Ambulatory Surgery of North Brunswick
Ambulatory Surgery Center of Secaucus
- Registered Architect in New Jersey
Architectural consulting services, which includes building design, space planning, feasibility studies and construction documents.
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Healthcare Facilities Management Society of New Jersey
- International Code Council
- National Fire Protection Association