- Architectural consulting services to the health care client.
- Experience with all types of inpatient and outpatient facilities.
- Inpatient facilities: nursing, intensive care, emergency services, radiology, endoscopy, surgical suites and all other clinical and non-clinical support functions of the acute care institution.
- Ambulatory care facilities: Surgical, medical imaging and physician offices.
- The types of imaging facilities have included magnetic imaging, C.T. scanners, P.E.T. scanners, cardiac catheterization, electro physiology, radiography, radioflouroscopy, chest x-ray, angiography, mammography, nuclear medicine cameras, linear accelerators, high-dose radiation and bone densitometers.
Medical centers, ambulatory centers, imaging centers and physicians.
Sample of Projects:1996: Open MRI, Open MRI of Morristown, Morristown, N.J.
1997: Open MRI, Magnetic Imaging of Morris, Mt. Lakes, N.J.
1998: Operating Room and Dept. Alterations, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
1999: Cardiac Catheterization Dept. Alterations, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
2000: Cardiologists Offices: Morris County Cardiology Consultants, Annandale, N.J.
2001: 1.0 T. MRI Scanner: New Century Imaging, Paramus, N.J.
2002: PET/CT Scanner Suite: Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, N.J.
2003: Cardiology Physician Offices, Morris County Cardiology, Bridgewater, N.J.
2004: Ambulatory Surgical Center: Surgical Center of Millburn, Millburn, N.J.
2005: Medical Imaging Center: Radiology Center at Harding, Harding, N.J.
2006: Ambulatory Surgical Center at Cedar Knolls, N.J.
2007: Interventional Radiology Suite, Holyname Hospital, Teaneck, N.J.
2008: Pharmacy dept. alteration, Holyname Hospital, Teaneck, N.J.
2009: Ambulatory Surgical Center, Middletown, N.J.
2010: Ambulatory Surgery of North Brunswick
2011: Ambulatory Surgery Center of Secaucus
- Registered Architect in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
- Certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
Architectural consulting services, which includes building design, space planning, feasibility studies and construction documents.
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Healthcare Facilities Management Society of New Jersey
- International Code Council
- National Fire Protection Association